All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Animal Communications
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:55 pm 

Are you open to this?

April

April

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:23 am 

I do this via photo's for people, as I went on a one day course with James French in the UK. And I have done it just to help a few friends out to see what I could gain if anything new or to do with why the horse was doing what it was.

We all can do this it is just about being open to it and we already communicate in this way with out realizing :D

I would to love to progress further with my training but as they say the teacher shall appear when the student is ready :D

But then again their is many ways to communicate to the animals and how they communicate with us and the way we interpret and listen to what they are saying, but AC work you can hear them and see what they say and sometimes what they come out with just is so funny and most spiritual, they are very spiritual when they speak with you :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

I use it a lot, I let these readings be made by:

www.praktijkparcival.nl

I have done a training myself too, but I am just not advances enough yet, and she is a wonder at this :)
The details are amazing and so helpful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:54 pm 

Yes, everybody can do this. It's very natural for me. But it's sometimes hard to trust, what you get. I'm afraid of being wrong.

My brother told me to say it out loud and so that's what I've been doing. Mainly sharing with my mom.

MY mom's friend asked me to talk to Jazz, the other day. It was quite interesting.

Jazz is a very humble horse and unfortunately, I have a tiny brain compared to his. Although, he will never tell you that or tell you how smart he is. He knows things by their proper name. My small vocab does not do him justice. He'd be better off talking with my mom.

I do have some conflicting conversations with my mom's horses about the bit. It took me a year to have the guts to ask them, since my mom does use a french link snaffle, but she also uses the rope hackamore of parelli, and she has Dr. Cook's bitless bridle. Her horses will choose which one they want.

I had brought this up on the NHE, and only two people made comments asking about whether or not my mom is controlling the issue. IF you meet my mom's horses everyone of them are very opinionated and they have no problems expressing themselves. After the two comments, nobody wanted to talk about it.

It obviously goes against NHE and this forum, but if the horses are always right, then what do I do with this. I have told my mom about the conversation that her horses and I had. She was glad and she was wondering about it too.

Raz has always had great people around him. Shzzar and Jameel were abused, so they really understand the torcher of those bits.

I hope I will not get swept under the rug, for bringing this up...I'm really putting myself out there.

April

April

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:19 pm 
Site Admin

No, don't worry, April. I think it is very interesting and would like to know according to your experience, what sort of bridle each horses choses?

Owen was simple, he choses no bridle at all, but it was interesting to know that he did not resent the bit while I was riding.
He loves nothing on him most though.

Please, tell us more :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:44 pm 

April, I think most people here do not use bits, and are against them, but honestly, there is no way to really tell. Personally, I don't mind discussing them at all.

I have only two horses. Cisco has shown me that he is much happier without the bit. Tamarack doesn't know what it's like to have a bit in his mouth. He may only know from what other horses tell him :)

This forum is more open to discussing things. You will find a great difference between this place and NHE.

I am glad that you feel comfortable enough to discuss this here, and if it helps you as well to discuss it, that is a very big bonus! I am fascinated by it and would love to hear more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:21 pm 

Oh guys, this is great news to hear. :D

The 3 arabs all told me that the bit doesn't bother them.

My mom will go into the tack room and pick up which ever bridle (parelli hackamore, French link, or the Dr. Cook Bitless), sometimes Jameel will take the bridle but whenever asked to do something, he'd get really fussy. So that's when my mom knew she'd gotten the wrong bridle. Sometimes, Jameel will shake his head when asked to put the bridle on. When she gets the bridle correctly then everything goes very well. He'll round and give a lot.

She has laid out the bridles and Shhzar will pick his bridle of choice that way.

I have not seen this, I've only been told. But I get a very strong statement from all 3 of the horses. " We don't have a problem with the bit."

Part of the difference might be, is my mom doesn't stear with the reins, it's all in her seat. She started Shhzar and Jameel in the hackamore and then went to the bit, but then found Dr. Cook's and bought it. As long as, she gets the right one, there is no fussiness.

Jameel did tell me that he prefers the hackamore when they go out on the trails, if they are just going to stroll. But in the arena or out on the trails to do exercises, it's whatever he feels like choosing.

What will be very interesting is when I get down there and ask my mom to ride with nothing. I'll be intrigued with what they have to say to about that.

Jazz told me that he doesn't like the bit. What is interesting about him is that he took the bit quietly. He's never done that since Katy bought him, a year ago. My mom has been helping Katy to have a better relationship with Jazz. Jazz is afraid of going forward. He sees darkness and backing he feels safer doing than to go forward.

Last week, he gave me a lot of his anixieties. He felt that if he went forward, he would die. If he didn't push the other horses around and bite them, he would die. He had to show that he was strong. This was not him at all. He is actually a very humble and sensitive horse and very caring. There has been a huge change in him toward Katy and toward the other horses. His real self is coming out. I hate to cry and boy did I cry that day.

Anyway, for the very first time, he took the bit with his head down and relaxed. But he told me he doesn't like the bit. Well, Katy just got a mechanical hackamore and hopfully he'll like that. I have never met Katy nor met Jazz. I have no idea what they look like. This whole experience has been interesting. He'll be trying on his new bridle tomorrow.

This morning, my stomach was knotted up. I called my mom right away. It was Jazz. He doesn't want to be ridden for a couple of days, at least. Katy's head is busy. Well, it turned out that they weren't planning on seeing him today and only doing groundwork with him tomorrow,to give him time to get use to the hackamore. Katy, today, was going on a trail ride with one of her other horses. I can see how Jazz might've gotten a bit confused and worried.

Okay, so this is long, but these are the two seperate occassions, that I have had the guts to talk about bits. Actually, Jazz came out with it. I didn't ask him.

April

April

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:45 pm 
Site Admin

Very interesting to read this April! I think its very well possible not all horses dislike bits, anyways the ones who have a careful rider, but there are not so many of those around...

To answer your question, my sister has had a long education in talking to higher consciousness of animals as well as people. She also can treat animals and humans this way. She takes away the load of "heavy" experiences and things you get through DNA.
her website: www.mogelijk-heden.nl

There is a difference in talking to animal and human higher consciousness and talking to normal consciousness. The difference you also can experience youself. Sometimes the consciousness had blind spots or pushes things away. These things can become visible when you can talk higher consciousness to higher consciousness.

Years ago Atreyu wanted to die. She had been dagnosed artrisis, has had a big surgery a few months back and just was only standing in het stable with her head down, like waiting for it to be over. A collegue of my sister (my sister was not done with her education back that) treated Atreyu and asked her also to make a choice if she wanted to live or die. She chose life and since that day there hasn't been one day when she would hang her head. The lifestrength wich she gathered was sooo great she amazes every vet because she really beats all the odds. She is 28 and the happiest horse I've ever seen.

She appeared to have been a horse of a princess (like) person in another life. They were very close and had an accident wich was not Atreyu's fault and the girl died. But they blamed Atreyu and she got beaten and abandoned. To the day of the reading she was waiting for me to beat and abandon her. Indeed she never fully trusted me then and still would back away when I would rise my hand although I've never beaten her. She now trusts me 100%!

Its amazing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:22 pm 
Site Admin

Well, sadly we don't have rugs in this internet-environtment (or nice comfy couches and a big hearth to put the rugs on the floor in front of ) so we can't sweep people underneath them. 8)

So don't worry about what the horses tell you! If they did, that's fine. The interesting thing for me would be to ask them if they wouldn't want anything at all around their head when working.

Sjors clearly has been telling us (for years :cry: ) that he hated the bit by shaking his head, rubbing it against me all the time and gnashing his teeth when the reins were dangling loose - then clearly told us he didn't like the halter either by doing the same, just as with the rope-halter, and started headshaking with the cordeo. :roll: So I guess he's been telling us 'If I have the choice, I'd rather go naked.' :D

But indeed, if we would ask him to choose, I would wonder if he would choose the halter above the bit. Maybe so, maybe not. At one point we had a bit that caused less symptoms of distress :oops: , and I can imagine that he liked that one pressing on his bars better than the stable halter pressing on his nose.

And yes, I do believe in telepathy. I've had an interesting conversation with a dog once during a telepathy clinic. I communicated mainly in pictures with the animals, and could describe the entire lay-out of the house to the owner. Fascinating, but too exhausting for me mentally to continue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:54 pm 

Yeah, I just went to visit your website. Here is my opignon; I don't think horses have real problems,they have a mind and a thinking, that I am pretty sure, but especially I think that's the owners of horses who have more problems!

http://myspace.com/alexandracmoa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:00 am 

alexandracmoi wrote:
Yeah, I just went to visit your website. Here is my opignon; I don't think horses have real problems,they have a mind and a thinking, that I am pretty sure, but especially I think that's the owners of horses who have more problems!

I also think we have to stop to think horses think like us, they are not humans, they are horses!

About the mental connection, I think it's more something like transmition of energy postive or not. It is a feeling.

It is also making sure the horse takes pleasure in doing everything that is asked of him"

Nuno Oliveira

http://myspace.com/alexandracmoa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:14 pm 

alexandracmoi wrote:

Yes, I agree. If horses were too stay with horses in the wild and people didn't touch them, then it would be horsey problems with horsey problems.

It is us that have to find a way into their world. And we can only do the best that we can and keep improving as we follow this path.

But we do need to acknowledge where the problems are and their fears. Like Nelson, his fears are with people. People have lied. And I keep showing him that I am not one of those people.

Many problems arise, because of human errors. We misgage the sensitivity and the smartness of these animals.

But the forgiveness and the willingness, astounds me.

To be able to put my hand on a horse and my soul makes room for the his soul, so he can talk and express himself is a wonderful thing. And if the owner is open, he'll hear every word. Which in this case, she did. I wasn't talking, her horse was talking through me.

Even after all this is said, there are still issues to work through. It's not black and white...nothing is.

I can ask my horses to do this, like please be at the gate, when I show up. Will they? That's up to them. Even when we ask, doesn't mean they will. Just like you said. They can think on their own. I wouldn't want it any other way.
:D :D
April

April

Last edited by April on Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:21 pm 

alexandracmoi wrote:
alexandracmoi wrote:

I also think we have to stop to think horses think like us, they are not humans, they are horses!

About the mental connection, I think it's more something like transmition of energy postive or not. It is a feeling.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. I know that everything is energy. But animals do understand words, and some animals have a very high vocabulary.

Jazz knows things by their proper names. Noboby needs to tell him the names of things. He's very smart, but he'll deny it. He is very humble. Other animals might not know the proper name but try to send a picture to me to explain and sometimes it comes in clear and other times it's fuzzy. And sometimes, I'm just wrong.

:D
April

April

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:31 pm 

I think what also happens is when we are trying to understand where the animals are coming from, they also come into our world. We may show them something and they will say "yes, that's it" because it's similiar to what they were trying to explain.

Our minds are little and when the mind gets in the way, the animals try their best to compare to something that we recognize. It's us that have limitations not the animals.

This is a journey in itself. And it can be quite confusing for me. Then again, I may be wrong....

:D
April

April

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:47 pm 

alexandracmoi wrote:
Yeah, I just went to visit your website.

Did you see the trailer loading video?

http://www.understandingyourhorse.com/index_files/Page1187.htm

April