The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: the long walk
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:31 pm 

i dont know exactly were to place this. But i thought the best place would be here.
http://www.mikaelstrandberg.com/2011/01/09/the-long-walk-and-simon-mulholland/
Some of us will know Simon he wrote sometimes over here in the beginning.
The man is still crazy (Sorry Simon when you read this :friends: ) he wrote is story on the blog which i gave the link.
There are more storys to read not only his one if you cut of the last part of the link.

Why i had placed it over here, he wrote his pony Obama could got in panic as soon Simon was out of sight.
They got a special bond together.

Post subject: Re: the long walk
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:53 am 

OH MY :ieks: :funny: I MISS Simon So much!!!!! That is a great read! Thank you!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:34 am 

I'll send you the friend links to Simon and the renamed Oh-Bama, and you can see the "Thinking Outside The Horsebox" blogs.
http://thinkingoutsidethehorsebox.wordpress.com/
xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:11 pm 

I knew this site / blog

What is not written specialy when you only look at the pics. Is that Simon and Obama (i use this name because everyone know this name over here) have a very special bond together. They live 24 ours a day with each other.
So they knew each other very well to do such things they do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:45 pm 

Hi all, back again. I have been out of the loop for a bit as I got so p***ed off with the establishment, not with you guys, but just generally, that I stuck to writing on my own blog, but also designing my own pony training system, finalising the saddlechariot as the Mark 10 version, and finally developing the Bannedwaggon.
The Exeter to London trip was partly a test bed, partly promotional, but ended up massively educational, and potentially very lucrative.
After all I drove a pony and around 250kg of gear into the centre of the capital of England, in broad daylight, and nobody from the press noticed. Think of all the celebrities who want to have a discrete affair, and can't move for photographers. With a Bannedwaggon, you are invisible to the media. I intend to check the theory out, driving the Bannedwaggon from Exeter to Cardiff, then up to Liverpool, across to Dublin, up to Belfast, back to Liverpool, across Hadrian's Wall, up to Edinburgh, and then back to London, all without any press coverage.
Any footballer will pay a fortune for a vehicle that is media proof.
In the meantime I am providing wheelchair access around Exeter for [people I like, and trying to find somewhere I can't take a wheelchair and pony.
The best bit is that the Bannedwaggon is a scream to drive. I was blatting across the beach at Exmouth, then over the Maer, occasionally wishing I had bothered to attach the wheelchair to the Bannedwaggon, but mostly letting Obama rip.
And the whole training system is simple. Be nice to the pony. No weapons, no deliberate frightening.
Difficult to sell as a package basically because I have just told you what it is.
Simon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:46 pm 

hey Simon good to hear from you again.
writing over here and you get reaction, we are faster then the media :D
If we were in Londen i have seen you and made pics of course :yes:

i bet on you that if you do a walk like that in the Netherlands you get enough press. They love stange creatures. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:34 pm 

Hello from me as well Simon. I had aching sides reading about your media invisibility. :funny:

I will very much enjoy following your journeys from now on!!! Thanks for popping in and saying hello!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :f: