The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:01 am 

That is wonderful...
I am so glad you found eachother. That he found such a great place to be. You can't think what else would have become of him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:33 pm 

Josepha,
I just have to say I adore your site! I devoured it and it is awesome!! Well Done! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:44 am 
Site Admin

cheekycharm wrote:
Josepha,
I just have to say I adore your site! I devoured it and it is awesome!! Well Done! :D

Thank you 8)

Which one? Equihof or bitlessdressage?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:43 am 

This is a very old thread, but I wanted to post that yes I also do 'AC'. Have been doing AC professionally for any years now.

Course just because one can communicate with their horse at this level does not mean they instantly have that incredible partnership together under saddle, etc. haha The horse still has free will, free choice also. And of course there is no full control over any animal for teh same reason. This seems to be something people don't understand.

I will say though that once the full connection was made with my little mare our work under saddle improved tremendously. She became so much more willing to try things. Part of our problem still is that when we are in a lesson situation I tend to not tune in to her at this deep a level, obviously I am a bit busy, she gets very frustrated with me. haha I hear about it afterward.

It's interesting though to play with it while we are working and playing together. She is very expressive, well most horses are given the opportunity. She makes me laugh she is so funny at time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 am 

I do not do animal communications professionally, as I am only fifteen, but I do them nonetheless. I do a variety of things, actually, and they're sort of hard for me to describe. I posted this a bit earlier today and then found this.

willowsong wrote:
Growing up as a very "different" character from the rest of the children my age, I have been able to find my complete self. I have always known who I am, what I am here for, exactly what I love, and have been able to lose myself in the moment. I have been able to build on who I was at birth, which I think is very cool considering that most people lose a lot of their selves in late childhood-teenhood and continue to lose it until they get around their 40s and 50s, when they start to grow it again. Interestingly enough, along with this practice of being extremely in tune with my self comes an extreme in tune-ness (for lack of a better word) with the world, and so comes very interesting "senses" that most people would not believe were real even if I showed them.

I don't necessarily believe that horses have better sense than we do, just that they have better sense of them selves than most humans do. Due to better sense of them selves, they have better sense of the world in general. From experience, I can inform you that lies most definitely have a specific "taste", if you will. They are disgusting and repulsive. The other thing that "tastes" the worst is ingrown and very deep and strong hate for a specific person. It grabs at your throat and burns it until you wish to cry.

Good intent can be tasted as well. And they do taste- as you have wondered, very pleasant. I do not claim to have senses quite as highly developed as the horse's are, but mine are a bit more "up there" when speaking of humans. I can feel a person's self presence, energy, and emotions. If I look into their eyes it is extremely accurate, but I am starting to get to the point of where I can feel it at a wider range too. I am even beginning to be able to "see" a person's self- who they are as they were born. Personalities are quite easy to see, they are shallow and ugly habits that sit on the surface. Character is a little bit more difficult,but it's as simple as looking in under the water. Self is something that requires much greater focus on my part but has become much fun. I have not melt an ugly self yet, only ugly personalities. Inanimate objects also have certain energies about them. People (and any living creatures) have energy that flows into and out of them and fills them and surrounds them, all very particular and very easy to see. If they cut off (whether consciously or subconsciously) this energy that flows into them, their emotions and feeling is greatly hindered. If they are in a great state of pain, they can also take a good amount of energy and translate it into something very powerfully sinister.

As I learn more, I become more and more fascinated about the world. I hope that I do not sound as if I am "tooting my own horn" to anybody, because I am not- I simply felt as if it were safe here to share these things, and as if it was the appropriate place to place it.

I think that pretty much explains it. I have had experiences though when my horses tell me that they are missing me and know that I am stressed, or that they are sorry that they caused me to get frustrated the day before, etc. I have experimented many times with pictures in my brain while touching their face, and they do react with their face expressions or send feedback to me through the same way on exactly what they think, not just what they feel. They have told me whether or not the saddle is comfortable, whether or not they feel comfortable at Liberty today, and what they want to do today.

I am still learning about it and will most likely continue to. :D

Smiles,
Kara

~There is no such thing as impossible.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:14 pm 

Well Kara, I am really glad to hear this! Our animals need more 'voice' and you will add to that as you continue in life. Awesome!

My only advice to you is to continue to trust what you get, and remain open to it. If you keep exercising this ;muscle' it will only get stronger for you. That and learn to steele yourself a bit because there will be those times that it's really hard to cope with. There will be times you will know what an animal needs but you will also know it will never have it. And other sad bits. But overall mostly it will bring smiles and joy to your heart and to theirs.

Bravo!!

Post subject: The Animal Communicator
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:26 am 

I came across this documentary about the animal communicator Anna Breytenbach through Carolyn Resnick's weekly blog.

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/documen ... play/11936

I love how Anna explains that this is our natural way of being and that our ancestors have always done it. The part about tracking I loved too. We just have to spend enough time in nature to connect and tune in with the animal. I'm starting to get better and better at knowing which thoughts are mine which are the animal's responses.
When I was a child I knew that my horse can hear my thoughts but I was sure they had to be images or feelings. For some reason I thought I lost that ability. I didn't know it translates automatically! Anna saying this put me straight back to where I belong! Projection is the way it works, it's not a problem. Wow, it just changed everything for me... I feel... free!

Uli

Last edited by Ulrike Kraft on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:50 am 

I see Romy has moved your post here.
Uli, it would be nice if you could also write a few lines concerning the content of the link and why you posted it here or what it means to you :f:.

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:17 pm 

Thanks Uli! I have not watched the entire video, but I'm intrigued by the topic of the baboons. Even if it's a very sad topic...
I remember Annette (Morgan) write about the situation in her vicinity and it was very interesting.

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:59 pm 

It's definitely worth watching it to the end!!! The last part about the black panther is where she leaves no doubt! The big cat asked about two panther cubs in a cage next to him, where he was kept before. He wanted to know what happened to them. Anna could not have known about that! The new owners only remembered them then.

Uli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:53 am 

Here is a short video on how a horse's life was saved through animal communication:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOp7Vo2Zz3Y

And the book 'Learning Their Language by Marta Williams' was recommended to me but I haven't got it yet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:12 pm 

Actually, there is a book that is a little better, or I should say easier to follow when first learning to communicate with an animal. "The Language of Animals: 7 Steps to Communicating with Animals" by Carol Gurney. This is a very clear step by step methodology for communicating.

As a communicator I am always finding books that are clear and helpful for my clients that wish to learn themselves. I use the same basic methodology that Carol shares in this book with my communications students when I teach. It's very easy to do.

And, start with your horse even if you have a dog or a cat, because most horses really want to help us learn to speak with them.

Don't get me wrong, I love Marta's book(s)! But personally I think you would find Carol's easier to apply and practice.
Either way have fun!! Oh and don't faint the first time you get a decent response. Above all - trust - because if you have any doubt that what you thought you received... well when you doubt then you don't believe, you don't trust it. You have to trust it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:50 pm 

Oh thanks!

This video is by Carol Gurney and I visited her website. I will get her book first then.

Animal Communicator Megan Hall just did a session with one of my horses through a photo (which she said wasn't necessary) and I'm completely convinced now. I've never been a disbeliever but people around me usually laugh things off and tell me I'm imagining things.

I know Megan talked to my horse because she did get information I have not told her about.

When I was a child, I naturally talked to my animals and I knew what they were saying. As an adult without my childhood animals I have to relearn everything and let go of some fixed images my mind has created and also let go of the need to understand.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:23 pm 

You are well on your way 'back' to hearing them again then. I won't say it's easy, for some it is and for others not so much. But wanting to learn, knowing that your ego/thoughts/stories will get in the way, that is a huge step forward!!

Some communicators need or prefer a photo so they have the energy to connect with. Many of us don't need or want anything. When I do a session I make it very clear I only want the species, name the person calls the animal by most of the time and then once I have made the connection and we verify it is indeed the correct animal then I only want the actual question itself. no explanation, no background, nothing beyond the actual question! This way there is no doubt where the information came from because there isn't any way they may have said something to lead me onto an answer. And also, I am human, the less information I have the less my brain wants to 'color' any response. I also prefer to not be with the animal and when I am, I have to keep my eyes shut for a while, because I don't even want what my eyes may see o be any influence on the communication.

It's great fun to be able to communicate with your animals, and of course helpful, but also it has it's sadness and it's down side as well. Bravo to you for pursuing this area!! I find it extremely rewarding overall, though can get a bit "noisy" at times. :ieks:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:31 pm 

I will add that most of us 'do this' without realizing that's what we are doing. There will be those times when you just know something is not right with your dog, cat or horse. There will be those times that you will know they are happy and enjoying life. usually it's when they really need our help, they are ill or hurt and need Veterinary help, that's usually when we will pick up on their message. think about it, I am sure you can think of a moment when you just knew something was wrong, even though there was no real physical sign of anything.... am I right?? So each time that has happened, that is the animal (screaming) saying they need help, please. We DO pick up on that, unless we don't care about the animal, we will pick up on it. Heck sometimes strangers will pick up on it because they are sensitive enough to get it. Ever have a friend mention that your cat just doesn't look happy, or something along those lines?

We are all intuitive, we all have the ability, it's in each and every one of us. After all, we are all connected energetically, spiritually, so stands to reason that we should all have this capability. Some of us just choose too exercise this 'muscle' more is all. But yup we all do it, and we can all tune in better.